“I want to live deliberately… I want to live deep and to
suck out all the marrow of life”
Made to Thrive is a lifestyle wellness community that offers programmes, resources and coaching to inspire, equip and empower individuals and families to thrive in every area and season of their life.
We believe that to thrive we need to flourish in these five areas of our life-
“The Thriving Five”:
Spirit – Meaning, Morality, Destiny
Soul – Mind, Will, Emotions
Body – Eating, Moving, Resting
Relationships – Family, Friends, Community
Stewardship – Treasure, Time, Talents
So to help you on your thriving journey our website is divided into three areas:
- Inspired to Thrive – Our blogs on the thriving five
- Equipped to Thrive – Workshops, Events and Resources
- Empowered to Thrive – Our personalised coaching program
Eight Foundational Principles of Made To Thrive:
1. We are fearfully and wonderfully made.
2. We have a design therefore we have a purpose and meaning.
3. When we live according to our design and our Designer we thrive.
4. To truly thrive we need to flourish in all five branches of our lives.
5. True health comes from up-down, inside-out. Not outside-in.
6. Thriving is not about quick fixes but developing healthy lifestyle habits.
7. A thriving life is not so much about the destination but the journey
8. Different seasons require different actions.
“Working with Jenny through Made to Thrive was timely for me. The focus was always positive and individualised to meet my specific goals and needs. I learned positive self-talk strategies and how to stage achievable goals. Discussions with Jenny enabled me to pinpoint pressure points and priorities in the areas where I desired to see change. While we are all works in progress, I now have a vision for my health, home and spiritual life that I was able to crystallise after working through the Made to Thrive Program. I am now maintaining habits that have had a significant impact...”Karen Vasilev
“I approached Jenny and Tim late last year about working with me to lose weight. Anyone who knows me could be forgiven for thinking I haven’t made much progress, but they would be wrong. The weight still needs to disappear, but the real progress so far has manifested in some of the other areas explored with the Made to Thrive program. Jenny met with me weekly to discuss what I wanted out of life, where I thought I was with my life right now and what steps I could take to travel from one to the other.”Cassandra McKay (1)
“Together we have traversed the emotional upheaval caused by my mother’s passing. The truth is that my simplistic desire to lose weight brought to light a number of areas in my life that need dealing with if I am to enjoy the lifestyle I ultimately desire. Thanks to Jenny and Tim and Made to Thrive, I now believe it is within my reach if I am prepared to persevere step by step.”CASSANDRA MCKAY (2)
“I recently revisited my Life Plan. Wow! I couldn’t believe that I had actually achieved some of the goals I had identified. A new career, better connections with some good friends and cutting some of the crap out of my life that I’ve spent years trying to keep together that I really shouldn’t have worried about! Thank you Jenny and Tim for helping to make these positive changes happen”J Polkinghorne